Sages Final 4 Boys' Basketball shirt orders are being taken through Friday, March 31. Order forms are on the table in front of the office, or you can download the form, at the link below. The order form and money must be turned in to Coach Roy by this Friday, March 31. Get a shirt to commemorate the first MHS basketball team to make it to the state playoffs!
Monticello High School
1 Sage Drive
Monticello, IL 61856
217-762-8511 ext. 1210 (Phone)
Daily Attendance Hours: 8:05am – 3:10pmView A Map
Principal: Mr. Tip Reedy
Assistant Principal / Athletic Director: Mr. Andrew Turner
Secretary: Mrs. Brenda Cummings
Secretary: Mrs. Trudy Gaskill
Secretary: Ms. Angie Jarvis
The girls' Varsity and JV softball games scheduled for Tuesday, March 28th have been cancelled.
Tim Ryan from A Man in Recovery Foundation will be presenting his “From Dope to Hope” program on Thursday, March 30th, in the Monticello High School Auditorium, at 7:00 pm. Childcare will be provided.
The program provides valuable information about opiates and their devastating effects. It also informs on the current landscape of heroin addiction in the Midwest, the surprising effects of heroin on the brain and body and how to recognized and handle those who struggle with addiction to opiates and other substances. More information can be found at www.amirf.org.
Monticello student Wyatt Burroughs, 16, is on a long road to recovery, after a vehicle accident, which took place Saturday, March 11, 2017. Today, Monticello students and faculty came together to support Wyatt, by wearing hats and blue clothing.
A GoFundMe account has also been opened to accept donations. As of this article, $7,195 has been raised, of the $20,000 goal.
In addition, a #WYATTSTRONG T-Shirt and Hoodie benefit/fundraiser has been created. Details are below.
- All monies should be received at the time of the order.
- Please make checks payable to: Wyatt Burroughs Benefit Fund
- The shirt is royal blue with a “W” emblem. It will look like the picture an the top of the Order Form.
- The first run of shirts will be available the evening of Thursday, March 16th.
- Based on the demand, subsequent orders may be submitted.
- All proceeds will be given to the Wyatt Burroughs Benefit Fund
- An order form may be downloaded, by clicking HERE.
Page 1 of 5